Обсуждение работы плагинов Retouch4me

Baileys

Всем привет! Опишу свои наблюдения. Установлен ФШ-2020 и плагины Retouch4me вер. 5.7.2021.0. Win-10 с последними обновами на май 2022г. Видеокарта Nvidia GTX-1050. При относительно долгой работе (может быть 20 - 25 снимков), внезапно может зависнуть плагин и ФШ. При чём после того как завершится обработка в плагине. На экране прогресс-бар плагина с полной шкалой, и всё. Лечится только перезапуском ФШ через диспетчер задач. Какой-то закономерности в зависании не наблюдается. Количество обработанных снимков может быть разным. Через, примерно год работы, после обработки в ДБ, когда снимок уже открывался в ФШ, всё поле снимка начало заливаться грязно-жёлтым цветом. Такое уже описывалось на стр.5 Lina . Помогла переустановка плагина, с очисткой "Revo Uninsaller". Других проблем замечено не было.

DesertFox

Baileys -

The NVIDIA GTX-1050 was a mid-range graphics card, launched in October, 2016. That's OLD and it's doubtful you have enough resources to even run Retouch4me effectively. Have you bothered to consult the System Requirements for these products? The hardware requirements are:

01). at least 6 Gb of RAM
02). 64-bit (x64) processor, 1.2 GHz or faster
03). GPU with 4GB RAM or CPU with OpenCL 1.1 support

You indicated that you had old versions on your computer and then updated to the 5-2022 updates. What you haven't indicated is whether you've always used these as Photoshop plug-ins or perhaps also installed them as standalone products?

Your computer needs to be completely cleaned of all versions (old & new) of Retouch4me products before installing newer ones. By completely cleaning, I mean deleting everything related to retouch4me in the following folders:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2022\Plug-ins\

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\Filters

You can also sometimes find one or two of them in:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC

If you aren't using Photoshop 2022, but used retouch4me plugins in earlier versions such as Photoshop 2020 or 2021, then make the appropriate change in the folder and look for them there as well.

Revo (in advance settings) is good to uninstall standalone products, but for plug-ins it's best to check the folders indicated above and delete what you find. Then you might want to use Reg Organizer's Registry Editor to do a thorough job in cleaning your registry. If you're not experienced in using this program, then don't without reading how to properly use it first. However, there is another little program you might find invaluable ... that's "Everything". With it you can find the location of anything and everything on your computer including external hard drives if they are connected. It's free.

Hopefully, when your system is completely clean, the May 2022 updates will work for you. Please understand that everything you do will be at your own risk and peril. Good luck.

Baileys

Yes, NVIDIA GTX-1050 is not new and not as productive as modern ones, but.... she works. And why all of a sudden, Retouch4me ver. 5.7.2021.0 should not run on this video card? No problems with the launch of plugins have ever been observed.
Regarding hardware requirements:
RAM - 32 GB; CPU - Intel core i5 8600k; Win-10 x64; GPU 1050 - suitable for the old version of the plugin.

I did not indicate that I was updating the old versions of Retouch4me to the new ones. The updates concerned the Win-10 operating system. I have definitely indicated that I have the Retouch4me plugin version 5.7.2021.0 installed on my PC. This is the version, if I'm not mistaken, 2021.

I just described my observations on the work of Retouch4me plugins on my PC. But thank you for explaining where and what to clean. They will be useful if I decide to upgrade to a newer version.

Baileys

Example of the launch and operation of the Retouch plugin with an NVIDIA GTX-1050 video card: https://disk.yandex.ru/i/3S_mlpxXAAOEAA
Of course, the D\B plugin will work longer, but there are no problems with launching.
Computer configuration in the attachment.

Вложения

• 59.1 KB Просмотры: 12
Последнее редактирование:

DesertFox

Hey, I don't read, speak or write Russian, and the translation regarding the May 2022 update was misunderstood. Big fucking deal. This isn't customer service asshole, no one is paying me to waste my time in an attempt to assist you. So take your disrespectful bullshit and shove it when the sun never shines! Things change you dumbass every time we add new software, uninstall programs (related or not), etc., etc., etc. Some of the Retouch4me software modules/plugins reportedly call home from time to time (it's called a protection scheme). Perhaps that is also a reason why it/they have stopped working. ES&D.

Baileys

Hey, I don't write or read English either. And if this is a problem of automatic translation, then you need to treat it much more calmly. No one and nothing gives you the right to insult people and write all sorts of obscene words. Apparently this is your problem. This is your upbringing, these are your "values".
I didn't ask for any help here, much less from you.
To communicate with such a limited and ill-mannered person, alas, is not interesting. Good luck to you, in your hard work.

DesertFox

Yes, the translation mistake was mine. I apologize for my words and behavior! There are no (good) excuses for it, was just having an extremely bad day.

Jralia

Вдруг это кому то поможет. У меня были купленные пресеты, работали отлично больше года. Решила поставить еще один ломанный и теперь ничего не работает. Поставила новый фотошоп - та же история.

На соседнем компьютере все работает с ломанными, по 100-200 фото пакетно делаются без проблем.

Mefist

У них появилась Retouch4me Photoshop Panel бесплатная

Последнее редактирование:

tventin

У меня были установлены пиратские версии. Вчера все начало падать. Позвонил нескольким знакомым фотографам, у них то же самое.

Решил, что хватит ознакомительной халявы, надо покупать. Купил, зарегистрировал ключи. Всё заработало. Но через пять фоток начало то вылетать, то выдавать ошибку. Причем если на какой-то фотке хил выдает ошибку, то всё, он ее не обработает уже ни с какой попытки. Открываешь следующую фотку в этой же папке, всё ок. Такой вот рандом. Что произошло?

У знакомого на маке купленные плагины тоже вылетают)) Как так? Какой-то массовый сбой?

videolab

Да, упали плагины. Есть и крякнутые и купленный - одинаково слетают при работе в batch и закрывают фотошоп(((

tventin

Купленные плагины заработали. Как обстоят дела с крякнутыми? Отпишитесь.

Baileys

Вчера весь день провёл за работой в ФШ. Плагины работали без сбоев! Моя версия плагинов, как уже писал выше, 5.7.2021.0, кряк. Win-10 pro 22H2, со всеми обновами.

Mefist

Вчера весь день провёл за работой в ФШ. Плагины работали без сбоев! Моя версия плагинов, как уже писал выше, 5.7.2021.0, кряк. Win-10 pro 22H2, со всеми обновами.
Где скачать старые версии плагинов? Я так понял что покупать их бессмысленно, вылетают всё равно

Сверху