Seed4.Me VPN 1.5 Year Free Subscription [Windows, Mac, Android, Kindle, iPhone, iPad, Android TV ]

NoNooBS

Sale ends in 5 days 20 hours

Seed4Me VPN is a lightweight security app that allows you to unblock websites and stay anonymous online.

Terms and Conditions
  • This is a multi-device 1.5-year license for new users and 6-month license for existing users
  • You get free updates while your license is active
  • You get free tech support while your license is active
  • You must create your account and / or redeem your voucher code to activate your giveaway subscription before this giveaway has ended
  • May not be resold
Technical Details
  • Developed by Seed4.Me
  • Version is v1.0.68 (Windows and v1.0.68 (Mac)
  • Download size is 10 - 29 MB
  • Supports Windows 7, 8 / 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), MacOS 10.11+, Android, iOS, Linux
Main Features:
- 1 account for ALL: Windows, Mac, Android, Kindle, iPhone, iPad, Android TV (coming soon)
- Unlimited: devices, speed, bandwidth
- Unblock websites and services
- Hide your IP
- Hide your traffic from hackers & Internet provider

Additional Features:
- Military grade encryption
- 45+ VPN locations
- Connect in 1 click
- Auto Reconnect
- 24/7 customer support (we speak English, Arabic, Russian, French, Chinese, Italian, Portugese)

Support:
If you have any questions or problems, please contact support@seed4.me
For iOS & Android: open Seed4Me App, swipe left once and press the SUPPORT button.

DERECTIONS:

Voucher Code (it`s needed to use that link, because the Voucher Code will always change)

YOUR DOWNLOAD:

Download 1: DDL Program
Download 2: (Mac) seed4me-vpn-1.0.68.dmg
Download 3: (Android) Seed4.Me on Play Store
Download 4: (iPhone / iPad) Seed4.Me on App Store
Download 5: (Amazon) Seed4.Me on Amazon App Store

The download link for Seed4.Me VPN is provided to you above. Your exclusive voucher code is also given to you above. To activate your free subscription, do the following:
Done! Now just download Seed4.Me on either your Windows, Mac, Android, or iOS device. You will then need to log into your Seed4.Me account and you can start using it. Enjoy!

Trouble registering the giveaway or getting your license key?

Make sure to try the following!
  • If you are waiting on getting an email from the developer, check your junk / spam first. If you do not get an email within 10 minutes, try using a different email address. Some email service providers unfairly block emails from some developers!
  • If you have a license key and you are getting an error when using it, make sure (1) you are typing in the license key EXACTLY as you see it, including uppercase and lowercase; (2) try copy and pasting the license key instead of typing it manually; (3) make sure there are NO EMPTY SPACES before or after the license key; (4) try CLOSING and RESTARTING the program after registration; (5) make sure you are CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET and not blocking the program from accessing the developer's registration server; (6) make sure your computer's clock is UP-TO-DATE; and (7) check in the program's MAIN MENU or ABOUT section, because some programs display a message there if successfully registered (but some programs do not display this message). If you still have a problem,
NN

Последнее редактирование:
Сверху